Week Eleven - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 17, 2023, 05:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Is the Seahawks O line I thought ever group that big because Aaron Donald looks a lot smaller.  He does not look like the beast he once was
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And farg off Salah ever since you popped off your big chrome dome about embarrassing opposing quarterbacks, your team is a piece of shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rams got lucky but I'll take it! Awful clock management by both HCs.

Lets see if Denver can keep their hot streak going

MDS

wash, chi, tb, car, atl, buf, nyj, ne, ten, lac, lv

i count 12 teams with potential coaching changes. all of them wont do it, but man. rough scene out there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Worst two point play call ever

Jeez

MDS

really good game...sean payton aka kevin james is a fleshpop but hes dragged this POS team back to 5-5. dude can coach em up.

brian flores coordinating when arthur smith, brandon staley and ron rivera have jobs is a farce
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Flores should get one of those soon to be open jobs no doubt

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 19, 2023, 08:58:54 PMwash, chi, tb, car, atl, buf, nyj, ne, ten, lac, lv

i count 12 teams with potential coaching changes. all of them wont do it, but man. rough scene out there.

I think you'll be surprised by how many of those stay on. Staley gotta go though.