Week Nine - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 02, 2023, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Another week is upon us already

Can Will Levis play like he did on Sunday and just go bombs away?

Or do the Steelers resemble a real NFL offense for once?

I'm going with Tenny

PhillyPhreak54

Our old friend Andre Dillard got benched last week but had to play tonight due to injury and he isn't looking very good again

PhillyPhreak54

4/5th's of the Titans OL has gone down with an injury and there's still 11:00 left in the 2nd. Skoronski the latest and thankfully that other three have come back in. Dillard still sucking though.

Also have about 120 penalty yards and PIT has surrendered two 3rd and longs.

Fun game!

PhillyPhreak54

Also PIT lost LB Holcomb to a Nick Chubb looking leg injury

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta say Levis through six quarters looks like he belongs.

Diomedes

You're paying money for amazon teevee?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

how much money do you spend each month on subs for teevee?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i think every person i know has prime...white people love amazon

though i use my friends mom login, i can hook you up but its gonna cost you man hours
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep but we have had Amazon Prime for a long time mainly for when it was about the shipping benefits when ordering.

Let's see...about $80 for YouTube TV, $5.99 for AppleTV, $15 for Amazon, $15ish for Netflix. I think the HBOMax is part of one of the other streaming services for like a $5 adder. And then I'm not sure what the old lady pays for Hulu. She always watches that one.

George Pickens with the easiest TD ever and he doesn't drag his foot

13-13

PhillyPhreak54

Oh and I did pay for the Sunday Ticket when YTTV had the sale. Think that was $200.

PhillyPhreak54

Make it the whole Titans OL going down T some point with injury

Dillard completes the five leg parlay

MDS

when dillard was drafted, i remember the quote from his mom being "he didnt find football, football found him." which is code for hes doing this because he can, not because he wants to. which is kinda common in the league, but not the type of guy you want on your squad

levis does indeed look pretty decent. hes moving the ball well against a tough d with very limited skill talent around him and no line. his ceiling is probably like mid tier 2, but that can play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Continuing Dillard talk - he's still getting beaten like a piƱata out there. Woof.

I remember thinking he was a safe pick. Also woof.

MDS

hes just another american who doesnt give a shtein about his stupid job

inspiring

PhillyPhreak54

The titans play caller also doesn't give a shtein about his job judging by that third down run call

Good lord