The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

religion drastically hurts womens health care in the country and its getting worse by the day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
religion drastically hurts womens health care in the country and its getting worse by the day

They had their chance to improve their healthcare and they voted for Trump. He killed Hilary in the non college educated women demographic. SAD!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: SD on July 09, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

They had their chance to improve their healthcare and they voted for Trump. He killed Hilary in the non college educated women demographic. SAD!

This right here.  Many of them watched The Apprentice religiously.  That's the Trump they voted for and now they're getting exactly what they deserve.    I have no sympathy for anyone who voted for that farg pie. 

PhillyPhreak54

How farged up is that video with the nurse being arrested in Utah?! I hope that cop is fired

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2017, 09:02:21 PM
How farged up is that video with the nurse being arrested in Utah?! I hope that cop is fired

Him and every other cop there who stood idly by and did nothing.

Maybe now that a blond haired white chick is the victim of abusive policing people will start questioning this shtein.  Doubtful, but maybe.   

SD

Trump called for more police brutality. When a President makes statements like that it enables cops to act like iceholes.

Rome

And now he's giving them access to military hardware again.  Tell me shtein isn't about to go down with that orange tin horn mongrel in charge.   

phattymatty

so i saw this jowl osteen character on tv today. that is the biggest church i've ever seen. why would that many people go to see this guy?

also, it is on fox right now. has he always had a nationally televised show or did fox just decide to air him when they found out how terrible he is?

QB Eagles

I don't know about Fox but he's been famous for a long time. Preaches the same bland feelgood bullshtein as anyone else, with some prosperity theology thrown in to make rich people feel good about themselves too and to justify his $10 million house.

Not exactly sure why people are into following these figures, but I guess a lot of people have dull minds. Somehow even the fire and brimstone right wing guys have more going on intellectually than these dollar store self-help book Oprah types, although the harm caused by the latter is mostly limited to just pickpocketing dumb people.

SD

It's just a matter of time before he gets busted for tax evasion/stealing/ponzi scheme/rape/male hookers.

Bakker, Swaggart, Haggart, it always ends the same.

QB Eagles

Kim Jong-un has tested a weapon with an estimated yield of around 100 kilotons. His previous tests were fizzles or relatively small explosions, but this one is a real nuke.

He claims it's a hydrogen bomb, which would be a giant leap forward in technology from what they already had. A weapon of that size doesn't have to be an H-bomb, and there's a spectrum of weapons that aren't quite easily defined as either fission weapons or H-bombs. I highly doubt that they have something like an actual fusion weapon they can deploy on a missile. But that is coming eventually.

I don't really see anything the United States (or China for that matter) can do about this. These weapons are more valuable to the North Korean regime than anything we could offer them, and neither side would trust one another to follow an agreement anyway.

I don't think the Koreans have any intention of using nuclear weapons in a first-strike attack. They know it would be suicide and there's no reason to believe the regime is suicidal. We've tolerated Stalin, Mao, and Trump having nukes. We'll learn to tolerate this too.

Anyone who seriously promotes attacking North Korea over its nuclear program should be forced to stand outside in Seoul when the attack begins.

SD

I'm not concerned with his rhetoric, I'm concerned with him selling a nuke to a terrorist organization. Why do the dirty work when there's nuttier fargs out there who will do it for you.

QB Eagles

I think that's always been overblown. Everyone knows that whoever sells a nuke to terrorists will be treated as if they were the terrorists themselves. If they want terrorists linked to them to nuke the US, they would just have their own trusted guys do it. If they don't want terrorists linked to them to nuke the US, they would never sell.

Once a nuke goes off, every nuclear program in the world that can take a sample of the air quickly knows what the source of the plutonium was.

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting

So plutonium has something like a fingerprint/DNA that is unique to each source?