What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Update: it was an hour behind so I made it.

YES!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

does rome go to those old schools bars where they call em coloreds and negros?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

doesnt sound like it....sounds like he goes to bars where last weeks episode of the vampire diaries is a hot topic of conversation...question is what is he doing there

MDS

mental images for his spank bank
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

god help any girls that were on his trolley home

MDS

i dont see him as the kind of guy who steps out but that dont mean kitty dont scratch

ice grillin you

stop taking everything so serious

like someone just spilled a little beer on your dorm room futon

MDS

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 18, 2012, 12:31:15 AM
does rome go to those old schools bars where they call em coloreds and negros?

No, but kikes definitely aren't permitted.

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS