Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Sprial out...keep going

mussa, don't know if you saw this yet:

Link
QuoteTOOL TOUR TO BE RESCHEDULED

Tool Tour To Be Rescheduled
Los Angeles, CA - February 21, 2007 - Tool will be rescheduling their upcoming North American tour due to an injury in the band. Over the weekend, drummer Danny Carey tore a bicep. Danny underwent surgery TODAY and is recovering well. Rescheduled tour dates will be announced shortly.

mussa

Quote from: Diomedes on February 22, 2007, 12:01:12 PM
downloading Lateralus now.

Their most positive album. I hope your searching lyrics as you listen  :yay

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 22, 2007, 12:04:36 PM
Sprial out...keep going

mussa, don't know if you saw this yet:

Link
QuoteTOOL TOUR TO BE RESCHEDULED

Tool Tour To Be Rescheduled
Los Angeles, CA - February 21, 2007 - Tool will be rescheduling their upcoming North American tour due to an injury in the band. Over the weekend, drummer Danny Carey tore a bicep. Danny underwent surgery TODAY and is recovering well. Rescheduled tour dates will be announced shortly.

farg. i'll be in phoenix soon after the original Reading date. im hoping it doesn't push into then...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

I just listened to Pink Floyd's "Animals" straight through.  Haven't done that in a while.

What a great fricken album.

MURP

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

Brand spanking new Guns-n-Roses song on the radio for the first time EVAR from Chinese Democracy.

:yay
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 23, 2007, 09:41:06 AM
The Roots- Do You Want More

One of my favorite albums ever and one of the few albums that I can listen to from start to finish. 

Phanatic

Iron Maiden - Number of the beast.  Better then I remember it!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Father Demon

Quote from: Phanatic on February 23, 2007, 01:06:05 PM
Iron Maiden - Number of the beast.  Better then I remember it!

Awesome CD!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

Man that is still a damn good record.

Being in the mood for old school metal I've moved on to Mega Death's Rust in Peace. Not as good as the Maiden but scratches the itch...

Diomedes

I always hated Mustaine's vocals.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Phanatic

Quote from: Diomedes on February 23, 2007, 01:58:43 PM
I always hated Mustaine's vocals.

Exactly what I'm thinking! He messes up some pretty good hard driving music.

MURP

rjs246

Wasn't Mustaine Megadeth's frontman? Aren't you guys talking about Iron Maiden?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Started by discussing Iron Maiden, then Phanatic switched the subject to Megadeth.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger