What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

If anyone can find the video of Dee Snyder giving testmony about censorship in front of Al Gore and Tipper Gore etc let me know. 

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on May 26, 2006, 11:05:30 AM
It's clear that Frank himself didn't partake, and I also know he didn't brook any stupid drug related behaviour.  But by the same token, he was no narc.  Ike could snort blow on his own time all he wanted, was Franks atttitude I think.

Farg, what do I know?

No, that makes sense. Frank was pretty much a "do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody" kind of guy. He was such a perfectionist with his music, though...but I guess as long as it didn't damage the music, he was cool with it.

Diomedes

Cleaning house, listening to the Talking Heads.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

I'm listening to Slayer.  All day.

MURP

phattymatty

i just got this email from a bar down the street from my house.

Quoteit's bring your own mp3 player night at the galaxy hut, the first tuesday each month. bring your mp3 player and sign up for a 3 song (15 minute max) slot.

in honor of 6/6/6, only death metal or slayer may be played tonight. satanic costumes or ironic gothwear encouraged. no god allowed.

and you must bow to the upside-down cross before entering.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 23, 2006, 09:35:10 PM
Just to reiterate... Wolfmother kicks mothafargin ass.

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

I owe Dio a beer if he ever shows up a tailgate.   :deion
Forgot to post but i downloaded Wolfmother 2 weeks ago before heading to the beach.  Thanks Dio, and Mussa.  I felt like i was listening to Sabbath and LedZepplin with a little White Stripes.  It was a great drunken weekend with great tunes.  Beers for both of you if i actually can find the tailgate this year. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

Wolfmother is playing here in dc tonight.  sounds interesting.  maybe i'll check them out.

mussa

do it. i think they are philly this week.  can't make it though. love to see them live.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Gorgoroth- Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam
Celtic Frost- Monotheist
TOOL- Opiate
Days of the New- Yellow

shorebird

Browsing the net, listening to Grand Funk Railroad.

phillymic2000

Paperwork in the office :boo Listening to Mc Lyte :yay

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

moats23

hooters
madonna
goo goo dolls
replacements
wolf parade
matt pond pa
lou barlow
your 24 hours a day, 6 days a week source for everything moats-centric

mussa

he said goo goo dolls and madonna in the same sentence........BAAAAAANNNNNNN HIIIIIIM!>>!>#@#
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"