What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

:-D It was mentioned on EMB, so I checked to see where the story came from since I thought you'd be interested in that...

SD_Eagle5

I'm going to see Seether tomorrow night at the Electric Factory. Anyone else like them? I'm not really a big fan but I never pass up free tickets to see some rock & roll.

mussa

Matisyahu - Shake Off the Dust...Arise -What a difference between his live album and his studio stuff.  Very nice

thanks murp :yay  :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Del- Deltron 3030  :yay  I wish he'd come out with a new album
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

do yourself a favor and cop 'no need for alarm' and/or 'i wish my brother george was here'...you will never listen to deltron again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: MURP on February 23, 2006, 02:05:56 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 02:04:21 PM
Alice in Chains reuniting in Austria  :-\

you really do cover every board on the internet.  bravo Ed, bravo.

My theory is that Ed is Jerry Cantrell.

It all fits.  There's a reason none of us have ever met him in person and why he refuses to be seen in public... crazed Alice In Chains fans.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2006, 03:37:50 PM
'i wish my brother george was here'

had that on my mp3 player for the last few weeks.   good ish.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

im still waiting for a myspace pic big guy

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 04:52:18 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 23, 2006, 03:52:14 PMnone of us have ever met him in person

Incorrect

Seeing stillupfront through a webcam doesn't mean you guys "met" Ed.  That doesn't count.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

going to see the dan band tonight, they're the guys from old school singing total eclipse of the heart and dropping f bombs everywhere.  should be a good time.

mussa

Machinemade God - The Infinity Complex  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

please listen to the ultimate head noddin ish....if you dont feel this even a little bit...then immediately join the kkk

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=278MBQXJ4VH5U0OHA34LMZU9V6

Seabiscuit36

Last night i went to see a friends band "Cubane" play in Ardmore at The Nail.  They had a great show but the last band was Noosphere.  I had never heard of them but they friggin rocked.  Apparently they just got a one album deal from Sony.  You can hear them both at Noosphere or Cubane :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2006, 09:20:19 PM
please listen to the ultimate head noddin ish....if you dont feel this even a little bit...then immediately join the kkk

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=278MBQXJ4VH5U0OHA34LMZU9V6

Sorry, don't care for it.  Guess Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker and I will have to go find the Grand Wizard.

Give me blues over modern music every day and twice on Sunday. 

Also listened to Dire Straits today on my way to watch Spring Training practice.  :yay

Love Florida in February!  ;D