2011-12 College Basketball Thread

Started by Don Ho, November 15, 2011, 03:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Guess the seaon really started on the aircraft carrier Friday night but the Tip-Off Marathon begins tonight/this morning.

I love this.  Hawaii/Cal St Northridge starts in a few, 4 AM EST.  I know Todd and J are up watching.  Maybe Munson.

Duke/Michigan State & Kentucky/Kansas later tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Kentucky and UNC have 9 projected 1st-rd picks combined for next year's draft

MDS

this is already the worst thread in the history of message boards
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Watching the Kentucky/Kansas game last night and nearly the entire time I was wondering which is longer.....Anthony Davis' wingspan or his eyebrow? 

Tweeze that shtein, yo! 

phattymatty

maui invitational has a great field this year. g'town stayed with kansas til the last 30 sec. and didn't end until 2am EST last night. michigan duke should be a solid game tonight too.

yesterday was the first day of the year that i really watched more than an hour or so of college ball and i still have a rager. best sport ever.

Don Ho

Duke/Michigan game was pretty good.  Duke is 14-0 in the Maui Invitational.

Don Ho

Duke/Kansas was awesome tonight.  I've never seen Coach K jump and down like a little girl before when that kid Thornton threw up that prayer to seal it.

MDS

at a basketball tourney

right now: famu/western carolina
next: southern/northern colorado
then: iowa st/providence
last: northern iowa/rice

seriously. this is horrendous. im steppin in and jew balling these suckas.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

moderately good at basketball? have collegiate eligibility?

you could play for providence.

ice grillin you

sounds like temple minus the collegiate eligibility
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

temple would destroy half the big east this year. real deal son.

providence asst ad tells me they suck this year but think theyre going to have a fab five deal (5 freshman starters) on their hands next year with their recruiting class.

p.s. he says everyone wants temple in the big east but villanova wont let them. same kind of thing thats keeping uconn out of the acc--territorial funholebaggery.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 26, 2011, 10:46:46 PM
temple would destroy half the big east this year. real deal son.

mwahahaha
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

dunph = top 5 cbb coach
fernandez, moore (philly) = disgustingly good backcourt
throw in scottie (philly), my stillupfront's mom khaliff (notown), chester's own rahlir jefferson and your homeboy tj my pops be tony dileo and this is squad is for real.

WE play umd, duke, nova, texas before a10 play. youll know by then. too philly to be true.