Around The NFL -- Week 12

Started by BigEd76, November 21, 2006, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

With the Eagles having the night game, here's what we get in the Philly area:

1:00 CBS = Steelers/Ravens (Gumbel/Dierdorf)
1:00 FOX = Saints/Falcons (Stockton/Johnston/Siragusa)
4:15 FOX = Giants/Titans (Albert/Baldinger)

Philly, New York, Tennessee and San Diego are the only places not getting Bears/Patriots...

SunMo

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 21, 2006, 11:59:48 PM
Philly, New York, Tennessee and San Diego are the only places not getting Bears/Patriots...

farging awful
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

the season is over. i dont care what the giants do.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Thank God Favre!

QuotePackers | Favre says he will start Week 12
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:46:29 -0800

ESPNews reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre (hand, arm) has said he will be ready to start for Week 12.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Harrington with 3 TDs today. Thats cool because I had to pick him up in two leagues since McNabb went out.

Norman LeJeune getting some playing time for the Dolphins today.

Keith Adams also is playing and had a penalty on STs. As he's coming off the field Saban rips into his ass saying "Be smart! Look at the field position you cost us!!"

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Miami has won 4 in a row....and just like last year they are getting on a roll.

Rome

The BIGSTUD

Weird. My Tivo schedule says I get Bears @ Pats but tvguide.com says I get Giants @ Titans.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

I sat Marty Booker this week

i bet on the lions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I started Booker in one league and Roy Williams in another.  The only other player I had was Welker, who was on the bench.  Not a bad first game for me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i was hesitant at first but that romo cat is the real effin deal and dallas' offense in general is stacked

amazing what you can do by running the ball and having good wr's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous