2019 Flyers - new coach

Started by SD, April 15, 2019, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on August 09, 2020, 01:00:45 PM
people still complain that the Phillies title isn't legit because there was a rain delay.  flyers fans going to count this one if they win it?

Phillie win is 100% legit it's just at or near the bottom of championships

whoever wins this years Stanley cup will have a big fat asterisk on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on August 09, 2020, 01:00:45 PM
people still complain that the Phillies title isn't legit because there was a rain delay.  flyers fans going to count this one if they win it?

flyers fans are mainly stepford homers who jerk off to the penguins losing a meaningless play in series while they have 100 legit cups. so yea im pretty sure they will take this as legit but in reality it is not
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

1st round schedule: August 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

See if this is new flyers or old flyers...old flyers might have won 3-2 in OT but they'd be a lock to give up another goal...new flyers need to win 2 or 3 to 1

Geowhizzer

This game didn't start off so well...

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 14, 2020, 03:31:12 PM
This game didn't start off so well...

Credit Montreal they ain't farging around

MDS

first time im sitting down to watch, well, part of a game in forever and of course
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Reminds me of the Devils series in 2012 when the Flyers squeaked out game 1 then the Devils took it to them the next 4. Flyers don't look like they belong on the same ice.

ice grillin you

habs are so much faster its kind of depressing

PhillyPhreak54

Watching a little muckin and grinding tonight.

Eh.

MDS

why isnt doc doing this game

PhillyPhreak54

I think I read they have crews for East and west games?

MDS

its an 800 start on a sunday...cant get much more primetime than this

you want your best on this game