2007 NCAA Tournament Thread

Started by phattymatty, March 15, 2007, 11:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

About as good as a team can do when they play a 6'6 guy at center.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Nova sucked ass in the 2nd half

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

The BIGSTUD

Gunned way too many 3s. Nardi chokes in big games.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QB Eagles

This tournament licks scrotum. Only two first round upsets. It's cool that one of them was Duke, but Duke was seeded way higher than what they should have been so it wasn't all that much of a surprise. Very lame being down to 32 teams and only having two teams ranked 10 or lower still in the thing, and nothing lower than 11.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Great game between OSU and Xavier.

Butlet taking down Maryland would also be good. Screw Maryland.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Whew Texas A&M holds on. I have em going to the Final 4.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am so farging drunk i'm not even fargin kidiing holy shtein

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Florida losing would be bonerific.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My buddy and I ran into two Ohio State guys on a road trip at the bar yesterday.  Decked out in jeans, t-shirts, and OSU baseball hats.  He recommended "Top of the Hill" to them as the bar in Chapel Hill where they could definitely get p*$$y.

If you know Chapel Hill at all, you'd know why it was funny.

Anyway, I'll refrain from further comment on my afternoon yesterday, as it would be more apropos for the "Mud Butt" thread.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.