Winter Olympics

Started by henchmanUK, January 24, 2006, 09:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchmanUK

Anyone else going to be watching?  ??? Britain's best medal hope is Kristan Bromley in the skeleton - easily the best sport of the Games.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

rjs246

I'll watch hockey and maybe some of the downhill/snowboarding shtein. Other than that the winter games can lick my anus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

SunMo

i like the luge and hockey, but that's about it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

henchmanUK

Snowboarding, figure skating and that freestyle nonsense are lame. Skeleton, luge, ski jumping, hockey, bobsleigh and short-track speed skating are ace. I only tolerate curling because the Brit chicks won gold in Salt Lake City. Drunk Bode Miller will also be worth watching.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

phattymatty

the US skeleton coach is a pederast.  8 year olds dude.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

henchmanUK

Zanshin

Couldn't be less interested.

Rome

Hockey & downhill skiing I'll definitely watch.  I'll also watch the half-pipe snowboarding competitions too.  Those fargers are badasses.

I'll also probably whack... errr... I mean, watch the ladies figure skating at some point.

MDS

hockey...and thats about it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I will watch hockey.  My wife will watch figure skating while I'm on here reading all of your collective wisdom.  :paranoid

DutchBird

Speedskating (have to as Dutchman), hockey, downhill skiing...

You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

Seabiscuit36

Im just hoping to get my Local HD setup by the games.  DTV is playing around with me.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I couldn't care less about the Olympics, regardless of the season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger