WORLD SERIES 2005 - WHITE SOX VS. ASTROS!

Started by henchmanUK, October 20, 2005, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi

henchmanUK

Quote from: Satoshi on October 22, 2005, 11:36:19 PM
Creedy is really amazing. What a guy.

WOO HOO! Crede was, indeed, awesome! We really needed to win that one with Clemens hurt and Pettitte and Oswalt coming up (BTW, I think Houston are a lock for game three at home with O on the mound). Crede, clutch hitting and defense - outstanding. Contreras a decent job after a slow start and the bullpen was awesome. Damn, fat boy Jenks throws some heat! (:-D at Ozzie's signal to the pen - Bring on the fat man!) How do the Angels let a kid with stuff like that go on WAIVERS? Still, we aren't gonna get away with leaving men in scoring position like that against Houston's rotation for too long. Still think we need to win tonight, but our defense was awesome. Hopefully Paulie has some dingers up his sleeve for the rest of the series. We need more from the bat from GOOOOOCHI though Satoshi! ;)
GO GO SOX!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

SD_Eagle5

Holy shtein Konerko just hit a 2 out Grand Slam to make it 6-4 Sox!  :o

MDS

sox caught another break with dye hbp thing. they are gettin every call to go their way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

SD_Eagle5

What a farging game! Stros tied it up in the top of the 9th to make it 6-6. (Awesome slide at the plate to even the score). Podsednik just went deep in the bottom of the 9th for the V.

Sox up 2 games to zilch.

Sgt PSN

Podsednik hasn't hit a hr in over 500 plate appearances and has 2 this post season.  He is so juicing. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

henchmanUK

Quote from: henchmanUK on October 23, 2005, 07:45:34 AM
Hopefully Paulie has some dingers up his sleeve for the rest of the series.

8) If I was a Stros fan I'd be pissed at the Dye HBP thing, but way to go Pods! He's NOT juiced Sarge, you bith. ;) I don't think my housemates will be happy with me as I cheered loudly on Paulie's GS and Pods's walk-off. Farg 'em.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Scotty P. is definitely on the juice for the playoffs.  Roid monkey.

ice grillin you

scotty p is engaged to a playmate who speaks fluent japanese...that would be enough to get me juiced

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Dergan

google her for lots of board unfriendly photos
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

She used to be on Best Damn Sports Show...

And Lisa Guerrero will be in Playboy in December too, FYI.

I'm money on the baseball bets this year. Too bad the NFL picks eat balls.

Although I think I might take Oswalt and the under for Tuesday.

MDS

shes not as good looking as those babes at the taterskin game