4 - Troyhstew
5 - PP54
6 - PG
7 - Joneszilla
8 - MURP
9 - Mikey
10 - Zanshin

mussa

awww shtein, numba one, ichiban, yea, yea! now i better make a list...whens draft day?

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

RomeyRome

Quote from: mussa on July 29, 2004, 11:49:12 AM
awww shtein, numba one, ichiban, yea, yea! now i better make a list...whens draft day?

ichiban!

mikey418

QuotePosted by: Zanshin  Posted on: Today at 10:44:40am  
Eh...there are worse things than back to back picks.  Better that than stuck in the middle.  That's the way I'll rationalize it, anyway.
I personally like drafting where I am.  Picks are closer together meaning you don't have to wait forever to make a selection.  It's also VERY useful in the 1st round since there are about 10-15 "studs" and it makes the decision easier since some guys will be gone.  Plus you can grab 2 stud RBs or a QB/RB that are sure to produce.  
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

RomeyRome

Quote from: mikey418 on July 29, 2004, 12:16:38 PM
QuotePosted by: Zanshin  Posted on: Today at 10:44:40am  
Eh...there are worse things than back to back picks.  Better that than stuck in the middle.  That's the way I'll rationalize it, anyway.
I personally like drafting where I am.  Picks are closer together meaning you don't have to wait forever to make a selection.  It's also VERY useful in the 1st round since there are about 10-15 "studs" and it makes the decision easier since some guys will be gone.  Plus you can grab 2 stud RBs or a QB/RB that are sure to produce.  

Yeah it is better to be at the top or bottom IMO.  At the top you can get someone like Peyton Manning, at the bottom you can get really 2 first rounders.

MURP

Quote from: mussa on July 29, 2004, 11:49:12 AM

lmao.

I guess everyone wants to start the draft now?

RomeyRome

I wouldn't mind starting, as long as everyone calms down and realizes we have approx. 2 months until the season and we don't have to stress to get this done in the next week.  

A 10 team league draft goes very fast if all members are present.  I for one wouldn't mind this draft dragging out for a couple weeks, but if everyone else wants to freak out and draft really fast, then we might as well wait until 2-3 weeks before the season, then we could see what happens in preseason, figure out potential sleepers, and have a REAL reason to flip out everytime someone makes people wait for more than 5 minutes to pick.

Leaving a list is a good idea obviously, but we could easily go through 5 rounds a day if everyone is on the board in a 10 team league.  I don't have the time to prepare and leave 20+ lists every time I step away from the computer, so if we start now, I say people re-freagin-lax.

MURP

alrighty then we start now.