Prep work for movie madness

Started by Wingspan, March 02, 2006, 01:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chose any 4 actors/actresses...the top four will result in this years movie brackets

Christopher Walken
14 (82.4%)
Harvey Keitel
7 (41.2%)
Johnny Depp
7 (41.2%)
Gary Oldman
8 (47.1%)
Jodie Foster
3 (17.6%)
Juliette Lewis
7 (41.2%)
Bridget Fonda
2 (11.8%)
Jennifer Jason Leigh
1 (5.9%)
Samuel L Jackson
9 (52.9%)
Beverly D'Angelo
4 (23.5%)
Julieanne Moore
3 (17.6%)
Ewan Mcgregor
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Wingspan

pick 4, based on nothing at all other than what four you feel like picking.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

my only criteria for this was find 12 people that have been in over 40 movies.

norton hasnt gotten there yet.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Julianne Moore has been in over 40 movies? Did she do some softcore that I don't know about?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on March 02, 2006, 02:25:53 PM
Julianne Moore has been in over 40 movies? Did she do some softcore that I don't know about?

link?

MURP

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on March 02, 2006, 02:25:53 PM

Boogie Nights?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Ah shtein. I voted for Jennifer Jason Leigh because in my still-at-work-angry-stupor I thought it was this chick:
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This poll is stupid, because he's obviously trying to have people make "random" selections, but people (including me) are picking their favorite actors instead of picking by random.

I just thought I'd shizznare, dizzawg

hbionic

I picked Walken, D'angelo, Moore and Juliette Lewis.....just because I'd like to see all of them have a 4-way with each other. You know whenever Juliette Lewis is involved, you're always going to have a white trash, slutty whore, I want to farg you with your clothes on induced chubby.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 02, 2006, 05:59:47 PM
This poll is stupid, because he's obviously trying to have people make "random" selections, but people (including me) are picking their favorite actors instead of picking by random.

I just thought I'd shizznare, dizzawg

Quotepick 4, based on nothing at all other than what four you feel like picking.

i said nothing about random..NOTHING, I SAY! Please ban me, I have nothing to contribute.!
Connection Problems

hbionic

Somebody's got to give the money shot.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

weak list:

depp
kietel
walken
juliete
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"