The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I would like to watch my favorite team play more playoff games, yes.

SD

They'll probably win tonight because of the home crowd. Unless they drastically cut back on turnovers, Heat offensive rebounds and someone gets red hot from 3 I can't see them winning a game 7. Next round they'd get crushed by the Celtics but I think they could turn the Bucks into a series.

PhillyPhreak54

Should they give Matisse more run to match up on Jimmy?

Hopefully they have the energy tonight. Play some goddamn defense and let's go.

Maxey can be the difference maker. Let him run. And whether it's him driving or feeding th ball to Jo they can't be settling for long ass jumpers

Don Ho

If they pull this off and win the series, JoJo looks gassed (again), obviously the broken face and rubber band thumb on shooting hand aren't helping - next round could be a complete utter disaster.

Harden can kiss my ass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jojo o25.5
Tobi o14.5
Sixers 1Q -1
Sixers ML
Sixers o104

That's what I bet on for tonight. Let's farging go. Game Seven Sunday!

PhillyPhreak54

Charlie Manuel is courtside wearing a Maxey jersey

PhillyPhreak54

Uh oh

That's a bad look for Green

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging horseshtein call on Harden.

That is garbage

phattymatty

Just terrible vibes yet again. This could get ugly quick.

MDS

mattisee covid shots vs points challenge
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Tell me they were booing Tucker and not Jimmy B. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

it's crazy how just no one guards Matisse it's just an automatic double on every harden or jo touch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Jojo already looks like he's close to being on empty.

PhillyPhreak54

Bad passes and lousy defense

We need lil guy to go Tanya Harding on Herro.

PhillyPhreak54

These refs blow

That was a shot clock violation