The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

man, all that losing was so worth it.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

I got the city edition spectrum jerseys as Christmas presents and everyone got them earlier this week - said they look great.  got myself a bball Paul and looks like it never left china.  first time I ever had one lost in the mail.

phattymatty

I just don't see any way the Sixers win with myles powell in covid protocol.

SD

phattymatty

jo has been the best player in the nba for the last two weeks.  I love him getting that emotion back and starting to troll like young jojo, just not sure I want it do be against kd lol.

phattymatty

not sure why both Kate and alaa are out but I wish it could be these two all year.  Marc Jackson is so much better than alaa.

phattymatty

my bball Paul spectrum jersey finally showed up yesterday.  shtein is fire.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on January 03, 2022, 09:05:59 PM
not sure why both Kate and alaa are out but I wish it could be these two all year.  Marc Jackson is so much better than alaa.

covid...back tonight

Quote from: phattymatty on January 07, 2022, 04:13:46 PM

you bought a knockoff jersey of an nbadl player?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

Haha that's awesome

His family prob don't even have jerseys

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on January 07, 2022, 04:13:46 PM

Ha, so did the jersey* I ordered for my son for Christmas.

*[spoiler]It was Korkmaz.  What are you going to do?[/spoiler]

Don Ho

Wife got me a Randall Mitchell & Ness jersey Tee from Lids, has the JB 99 Emblem!  I still have mixed emotions on Randall but damn the Kelly green is so sweet.  My son loves baseball so got him a Harper jersey T, figured he'll be around awhile, almost got him Ranger Suarez but don't think they make one.

Time to get that Specrum jersey Tee.  I like acting 12 years old!!  Wife has it easy for holiday shopping for me and son.  and yes Rome my son got his obligatory Liverpool t shirt for the holidays.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I might start listening to the opposing teams announcers for the rest of the year.  alaa and Kate have quickly become almost unwatchable.  just 2 super boring people with no chemistry, rambling about nothing most of the game.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 10, 2022, 09:51:32 PM
I might start listening to the opposing teams announcers for the rest of the year.  alaa and Kate have quickly become almost unwatchable.  just 2 super boring people with no chemistry, rambling about nothing most of the game.

I didn't mind her at first but they're bad. Wish they would have enticed McGinnis to take the tv job.

They were good. Jo got injured...they lost their chemistry. He's back to playing at an mvp level and they look great again.

phattymatty

Jo looks great but this is a somehow unimpressive 7 game winning steak.  sure they need to beat the bad teams also but I don't feel a whole lot better about this team than I did 2-3 weeks ago.  could be the slowest team ever assembled, especially with maxey out.