Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol what is jo doing giving the ball to reddick there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Goddam this has been amazing to watch
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

We are so lucky to have Jojo.

Geowhizzer

Embiid is fun to watch... when he's on your team!

Don Ho

Is this that the same sheikh who sits behind the basket at the Toronto home games?  Been around a long time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

that was a fun basketball game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 02, 2019, 10:40:47 PM
Is this that the same sheikh who sits behind the basket at the Toronto home games?  Been around a long time.

yes....now hes trying to do the same thing that idiot sixer fan with the sign did in toronto

these people need to be hoarded up and tossed into a volcano

phattymatty

I have zero negatives from last night.  brett is coaching the best he ever has. somehow the bench is actually a strength against the raptors. as a prior let jimmy walk and sign harris guy, i am now in the keep jimmy camp.  if he's cool with his role as closer, 3rd option, whatever, and if ownership doesn't care about the luxury tax, why the farg not. i really did not expect the raptors to break like this. added silver lining is that no chance kawhi stays in Toronto next year.

i think milwaukee is better than the celtics, yet I still like the sixers chances against the bucks more.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2019, 06:45:37 AM
yes....now hes trying to do the same thing that idiot sixer fan with the sign did in toronto

you are mad at the guy who has sat courtside at sixers games for 30 years?

ice grillin you

no this is a different guy....with the folding sign thing

MDS

its this guy...hes everywhere. and what hes doing in toronto is quite pathetic.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Is that Tyler Cloyd?

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2019, 06:45:37 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on May 02, 2019, 10:40:47 PM

I'll provide the hot molten lava pit.  that sixer clown, needs to be beaten to death with that sign.

Don Ho

Loving the physicality of this game!

Don Ho

Jesus, what happened here?  Entire Sixers team has checked out.