2014 Phillies Thread - There's Always Next Year

Started by Rome, March 28, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Yes, it's definitely the coaching staff that went wrong this year.

Not the geriatric cream-corn eating fossils Stooge Mcfarg signed for a gazillion dollars and infinity + 1 years.

farg this team and farg the skinny little white bread bitch ass LA flag Todd was tweeting with while you're at it.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 30, 2014, 09:47:06 PM
Yes, it's definitely the coaching staff that went wrong this year.

Not the geriatric cream-corn eating fossils Stooge Mcfarg signed for a gazillion dollars and infinity + 1 years.

farg this team and farg the skinny little white bread bitch ass LA flag Todd was tweeting with while you're at it.

lol

im trying to needle him into getting his dad to show his face publicly. the LA queer told me "speaks w/ his actions" and that "he should be popular already" even though only lunatic diehard fans actually know the ownership structure of this team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.