Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

lol. Let me guess. The background graphic on your checks is of bunch of cute little kittens playing with dildos?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Vas a tener que ganar para averiguarlo, mi pequeño gatito dulce.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I'm laughing and blushing at the same time right now.

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

Finally done being pissed off about this.  Two failed houston fourth down tries in fg territory and my kicker's day was over. 1.6 points. Amazing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

my genius late week pick up of Josh Freeman is going to cost me another 1st round loss.  neat
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Chuggie thinks so little of your team, he didn't bother replacing his kicker.   

Meanwhile, I went with the hot hand and stuck with Boldin (0 pts through 3qtr) vs Denver's very sound defense over the favorable matchup between Lance Moore (9.5 pts through 3) and Tampa's terrible pass d.  Can only hope for a garbage score or 2 from Boldin now.     

Sgt PSN

Farging Boldin and his goose egg.  I hated that matchup but he's had 2 excellent weeks so I went with the hot hand.  Could have played either Brown or Moore and had much better results.   

And picking up Detroit's defense this week was not as fruitful as last week when I grabbed Cleveland. 

Down 18 with Brady and Gostkowski to go.  Phreak still has Ridley. 

Sgt PSN

Back in the championship for the 2nd straight year.  Glad that my boneheaded roster moves didn't kill me.

Chuggie, where you at?

hbionic

Let's do this.

Good luck Mr. Sarge. I don't remember our head-to-head this season. 1-1 or are you 2-0? It would be cool if this was the tie-breaker.

Let's hope we can both play with a healthy roster.

Sgt PSN

We split. But you would be 2-0 if you weren't a dummy.

SunMo

farging incredible that the guy who doesn't even know half the Eagles roster is in a fantasy football final.  farg farg farg
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

9min left in the 3rd of last nights game and I had it locked up.

Then Brady went nuts.

Thanks to Doug Martin for not doing shtein against the worst defense in the league

hbionic

Quote from: SunMo on December 17, 2012, 08:23:20 AM
farging incredible that the guy who doesn't even know half the Eagles roster is in a fantasy football final.  farg farg farg

Hahaha.... Knowing half of the roster of a zesty football team has nothing to do with the awesomeness of my farging fantasy team. In all honesty, I'm trying to forget most of the roster on the Eagles and erase them from memory. I recommend everyone else do the same. Life is not going to improve knowing the names of these 4th stringers we call starters. 

Bitter sunny, I love you better when you're smiling.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 17, 2012, 10:50:44 AM
9min left in the 3rd of last nights game and I had it locked up.

Then Brady went nuts.

Thanks to Doug Martin for not doing shtein against the worst defense in the league

I was repeatedly kicking myself in the ass for almost 3 qtrs for starting Boldin and Det D.  When and when Woodhead powered in for his first TD, I wanted to murderdeathkill him.  But SF jumping up so big in the 1st half was to my benefit because it forced them to abandon the run game (which Ridley helped with by fumbling) and allowed Brady to do what Brady do for the rest of the game.