Week Eighteen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2023, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Colts have taken the lead.

Mills two picks, one a pick six to McLeod

PhillyPhreak54

Wow the Texans scored on a 4th and 20 Hail Mary!

Going for two to win

And they got it!

MDS

bears can either get a haul for fields or for the 1

remember they didnt draft fields...new coach and gm there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they're in a good spot. Have a ton of cap room too

MDS

rams/seahawks is a struggle...kinda figured the fix would be in to give nbc a win and in game and sure enough

sheild always do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Dak stinks against everyone except the Eagles

Almost threw a pick

And then on the very next play throws a pick six

If not for the Commies kicker it would be 17-0.

He's shanked an XP and a gimme FG

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

I can feel some errands coming on.

PhillyPhreak54

Tampa will have a real shot to knock Dallas out

PhillyPhreak54

Slye, who couldn't miss against the Eagles, just missed another.

Two FGs and an XP now

QB Eagles

lol at sleeper agent corey clement

MDS

with arizona close and dallas cratering, the game plan should get even more vanilla than it already is

hurts isnt taking on contact or running through the tackles...theyre just running base line RPOs for the most part. very content to just sit back and make david webb do shtein and he cannot do shtein

PhillyPhreak54

That little shtein weasel Staley playing his starters cost him Mike Williams

Out of the game with a back injury

PhillyPhreak54

Rams had it. Damn.

The FG Miss by by Seattle but then Bake missed a wide open dude for a TD by leaving too my air under a throw and it was picked. Seattle with a bummer FG attempt now

MDS

appearing that jacksonville/lac is going to be saturday, which i believe puts tb/dal on mnf since mnf has to be a 4/5 game. this would be a shocking development. league giving espn a gift of gifts here, possibly a thank you for hiring joe and troy.

not even going to predict how wc weekend is going to shake out