Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Zanshin

Geowhizzer

Zanshin

Catapult

Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

StevieLeftCollege

is mcnabb ok?  something about a helmet to helmet and that he is getting attended to.

Geowhizzer

McNabb looks like he's in some difficulty.  :boom

Catapult

McNabb injured?

Someone's gonna REALLY  PAY!

:boom :boom
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

Zanshin

Detmer sighting.  Shoot me if he's in there for more than a series.

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: StevieLeftCollege on September 12, 2005, 09:30:49 PM
is mcnabb ok?  something about a helmet to helmet and that he is getting attended to.

Someone dove helmet first into his chest.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: StevieLeftCollege on September 12, 2005, 09:30:49 PM
is mcnabb ok? something about a helmet to helmet and that he is getting attended to.

No helmet to helmet, but McNabb took a nasty "spear" shot right to the chest.  Detmer's coming in but McNabb's got his pads and jersey back on.