Anyone seen a good movie lately?

Started by henchmanUK, December 09, 2004, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dunkirk is on redbox but from what ive heard its not really a movie...just a long war action sequence you needed to see on imax. theres next to no dialogue
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Thought dunkirk was a pretty big letdown. 

phattymatty

saw the post. lived up to the hype, very good. i thought landry was a fat matt damn for about 20 minutes until realizing it.

QB Eagles

I've seen him called Fat Damon a lot.

phattymatty

ha, didn't know that was a thing. i've seen him in tons of stuff but never saw it until this movie....maybe the first time I've seen him in a suit.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 28, 2018, 10:28:37 PM
dunkirk is on redbox but from what ive heard its not really a movie...just a long war action sequence you needed to see on imax. theres next to no dialogue

yeah im definitely seeing it in a theater...i dont really even wanna see it but its nominated and moviepass
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

my buddies who saw it said a theatre wouldnt even do much...gotta be imax

i get nausea super easy (jew) and imax movies are no good for me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Black Panther is getting off the chart reviews. I don't know how much of that is "there's finally a black superhero movie" sentiment (I do agree, it's long overdue) and how much of it is it's actually a good movie. Either way I love African culture and it's on my list of places to visit so I'm in.

Tomahawk

SD

Tomahawk

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

We're about to find out on Sunday

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

just realized in goodfellas ray liotta is playing a 21 year old and hes, you know, in his mid 30s