2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowzer

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 28, 2009, 10:56:07 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 28, 2009, 10:55:18 PM
Swisher's swinging out his ass trying to hit a bases-empty grand slam.

you can do that? 

Swisher seems to think that if he hits the ball hard enough, he can run around the bases four times.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

cmon how can you take him out... if youre a reliever not only are you in the world series in yankee stadium, youve got to follow a performance like that and whatever you do will be measured against it. dont over-think this decision... ride the invincible pitcher and win a world series game. the yanks have firepower coming up and a few more pitches wont kill lee

Sgt PSN

so what do you want?

3 or 4 more runs on the board with madson in the 9th

- or -

quick inning and get lee back on the mound to finish it off

because you know if this is a long inning and the phils put more on the board, lee isn't coming back out. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

get a good look at how it's done colbert. 

choooooooooooooooch!

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

good question sarge. i think a rollins homer here followed by 3 quick outs would be fine with me.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 28, 2009, 11:00:49 PM
so what do you want?

3 or 4 more runs on the board with madson in the 9th

- or -

quick inning and get lee back on the mound to finish it off

because you know if this is a long inning and the phils put more on the board, lee isn't coming back out. 

I'll take either of those scenarios.  7 is enough for Madson/Lidge.

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer