Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

farg Derrick Williams.  Let's talk about the GAWD Maurice Evans.

BigEd76

Details of the rape are starting to filter out.  Supposedly she was on top for most of it.  Odd....

phattymatty

probably doing the reverse cowgirl. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 16, 2007, 11:12:43 AM
Details of the rape are starting to filter out.  Supposedly she was on top for most of it.  Odd....

Amazing she wasn't able to slip away.  If only her skin were more like pigskin.

SD_Eagle5

Link

QuoteThe woman acknowledged she had been drinking and that she did not tell Scott to stop when he began to have sex with her. But, she said, she told him before she went to his apartment that she did not wish to engage in sexual relations. She also claimed her later reticence was because she feared for her physical safety and that Scott had struck her in the back with his balled left fist when she awakened to find him attempting to penetrate her with his penis.

QuoteThis is where details of what followed become murky. The woman said she left the bar with him, but she stated upfront and in no uncertain terms that she did not want to have sex with him and "that's not the kind of person I am.''

She testified that Scott asked whether she wanted him to call her a taxi and she said, "Yeah,'' but they continued walking in the direction of Scott's residence until they were in the bedroom of his apartment.

"He turned on the TV" to the Discovery Channel, she said, before Scott excused himself to go to the bathroom. When he returned, she said she removed her shoes and socks and they continued to talk before she became drowsy and fell asleep.

"Something started to wake me up,'' she said. "I was kind of startled . . . he was trying to have sex with me. I started to sit up and that's when I felt him punch me in my back. It was enough to hurt me. It sent me into shock.''

Karoly's line of questioning suggested that the woman wanted Scott's attention, that she had encouraged the sexual contact and that she didn't call campus police until she left the apartment with "buyer's remorse.''

"You were attracted to him, weren't you?'' he asked.

"No.''

"You went right to the bedroom, no questions asked?''

"Yes.''

"As you sit here, you're telling the judge you have no recollection of how your jeans came off?''

"I have no idea.''

"What did you think was going to happen in Austin Scott's bed?''

"I thought we were going to talk and watch TV.''

Karoly said if the woman really did not want to have sex, she would have done or said something to resist when she realized what was going on.

"Did you say no when he began to take your panties off?'' Karoly asked.

"No.''

"Did you ever suggest [to Scott] you weren't enjoying what was happening?''

"I thought my face was a suggestion.''

"Did you do anything to resist his [second] penetration?''

"No, I did not.''

"Did you say, 'I don't want this?' ''

"No.''

"Did you say, 'I don't enjoy this?' ''

"No.''

"Was any of your clothing ripped?''

"No.''

"Not even your panties?''

"No.''

Karoly said the alleged victim's testimony was not credible and that Centre County District Attorney Michael Madeira should "save the time, embarrassment and expense'' of having Marshall continue to prosecute the case.

Marshall, however, countered that "everything that happened after [the punch] was the result of her being afraid'' and that her multiple bruises were consistent with someone who had been sexually assaulted. *

rjs246

Hahahaha, he tried to farging donkey punch her and missed. My new hero.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote"I thought we were going to talk and watch TV.''

Hilarious.

Rome

lol - Wolfman Jack is defending Scott?

PoopyfaceMcGee

It sounds like the line has been blurred significantly on this one.

Still, it sounds more like assault than the capital crime of rape.

rjs246

Hahaha the dude punched her in the back. Oh man, I can't stop laughing at that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Just wake me up when I can make another joke about him fumbling the football a lot.

Drunkmasterflex

That is pretty "unbelievable".  I agree with FF it seems more like an assault case than it was rape.  I can't believe she said her facial expression was what would have told him no.  Some women make some pretty odd faces when they are having sex. 

If you don't want something to happen just say no.  That makes it clear as it can be, though that some times isn't conclusive.  I don't know the fact he hit her does not bode well for him.  Then again who knows, some women like being beaten during sex and called degrading names. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Cerevant

Here's my take - not guilty of rape.  Saying "no" two hours ago, before you went into his bedroom doesn't count.

Still kicked off the team.  Sorry pal, you need to use better judgment.  No, it isn't fair.  Yes you are being held to a higher standard.  That comes with the free ride to college.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.