Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on August 27, 2008, 11:35:01 AM
not getting to see a couple of psu games you could easily watch at a bar is not a reason to switch to comcast

My bill was lower with them and I got other stations like CN8, versus in HD, and now BTN. Just seems like comcrap is the better choice if you're a sports fan.

MDS

comcast is pretty much the worst thing ever. the only reason i have them is because there is no other way to get csn in the ghettos on north philly.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Can't your buddy SunMo hook up a slingbox for you?

BigEd76

66-10

Devlin and Clark looked good against scrubs

SD_Eagle5

Glad to see they covered the 38 pt. spread

BigEd76

4-star QB Tate Forcier chose Michigan over Penn State

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

#19 in both polls

I guess it is a lot better to blow out the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers than to play a real team.

MDS

theres a ~1% chance Joe Pa knows they have a game on Saturday.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

A real tough one with Oregon State in the middle of nowhere where everyone's lives revolve around a college football team and their dead head coach

SunMo

haha, real tough one...they are 16.5 point favorites and oregon state just lost to stanford
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

SunMo

temple has revenge on their side, so they only lose by 17
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS