The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

last year was a gag that basically destroyed the franchise

this year they werent good enough at any juncture
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

last year was much worse cause it was the hawks...they weren't beating Miami with a healthy embiid...but I mean neither is really bad because they had zero chance of going to the finals in either year...I personally don't get upset if any of my teams have zero chance to win it all...I need at least like a 10% chance
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Impotent.

Fire Doc.

And anyone who thought Harden was good didn't watch him previously. He farging sucks.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2022, 09:37:50 PM
last year was much worse cause it was the hawks...they weren't beating Miami with a healthy embiid...but I mean neither is really bad because they had zero chance of going to the finals in either year...I personally don't get upset if any of my teams have zero chance to win it all...I need at least like a 10% chance

That's nonsense there is a 90% chance the heat don't win a single game against bucks or Celtics.  They are not that good. I actually think this year annoys me even more than last year.  These last two games were just unbelievable and leave a horrible taste in my mouth.  At least least year we could blame it all on ben but now we can blame it on every one of them except for maxey.

Not to go all boomer but I can not fathom how you play in the playoffs with so little heart or effort. 

ice grillin you

they are going to lose and they could get swept but I don't think so like the Sixers would...I can easily see Miami taking either team at least 6....they can shoot rebound and play d with anyone...these are three fairly important things the Sixers suck at...they are number one seed for a reason

SD

Brainstorming for next season: Any chance the Knicks take Tobi/Thybulle/Springer/2nd round pick for Randle plus filler (Kemba).

MDS

they need to trade a pair of balls to give to joel....he is such a shook little bitch always in his feelings

or take his phone away so he cant read his mentions

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 12, 2022, 10:23:04 PM
Brainstorming for next season: Any chance the Knicks take Tobi/Thybulle/Springer/2nd round pick for Randle plus filler (Kemba).

Randall is straight trash

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 12, 2022, 10:25:38 PM
Randall stinks

Unfortunately the Sixers don't have many assets to use. Randall > Tobi.

ice grillin you

I don't think he is but it's arguable...I have league pass and watch a lot of Knicks...Randall is not good and on top of that is a bad dood

SD

He definitely is and he's an enforcer. They need a PJ Tucker/Marcus Smart type player with some balls. Contract is way better too. There's always Beal but not sure how they fit him in assuming Harden opts in. Saw a rumor the Rockets might be interested in bringing him back. C'est la vi

ice grillin you

over under on number of games you have ever seen him play might be 5?

He literally the opposite of an enforcer...he has the body but plays soft and I'd much rather have Tobis  deal with two years left than Randall's at four years especially cause at best they are a wash as a player again I think Tobi is better but whatever it's close enough to not even think about doing it

phattymatty

randle is garbage so no.

also I don't know how you can blame any of this on Jo.  there is no chance any of this has anything to do with him not winning mvp.  man is broken 5 different ways and it's gotta break you down a bit when everyone around you is a bum.  he's a farging stud but yeah he looked broken the last 10 days.

next year should be jo and maxey and whatever they can get for anyone else, which is probably not much.