The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Geowhizzer

SD

I'm trolling a bit here but who knows

https://twitter.com/StrangeCMac/status/1491086874131431425 20&t=Nt4JWRl6F2aoNx0X6flODg

phattymatty

too good to be true. 

phattymatty

Danny Green is a disgrace. 

For as much as I've hated Tobi this year, he's had a pretty solid 3 weeks or so. 

Really wish the Sixers had Bridges.

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamnit

Winnable game

Geowhizzer

Chance of Simmons-Harden going down?

And... how long before Harden blows up?

This IS Philadelphia we're talking about, after all.

phattymatty

I feel like common sense would say the nets losing 9 in a row makes a harden trade more possible, but who knows.   I still want Lillard > harden if there is any chance.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on February 09, 2022, 11:30:18 AM
I still want Lillard > harden if there is any chance.

Me too, but the sense here in Portland is there is no chance.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 09, 2022, 12:17:25 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on February 09, 2022, 11:30:18 AM
I still want Lillard > harden if there is any chance.

Me too, but the sense here in Portland is there is no chance.

hes staying and beal is hurt...its harden or bust

i get the feeling daryl is going to make a few small trades, something to get a backup 1 and maybe a wing and just sign harden in the summer without yielding assets. its not a terrible plan in theory but they have a window right now where jo is healthy and playing at a high level that might not exist next year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not a Harden fan. He stinks in the playoffs

ice grillin you

I know they should get more for Ben than a few months of harden but I'd be ok with it or at least I wouldn't lose my shtein like I would if they give a 33 year old about to fall off a cliff harden a four year 220+ extension
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'm ready for the Ben saga to end. By all accounts the Nets are going to get all 3 healthy, try to make the playoffs, then part ways in the offseason. I could see the Sixers making some minor George Hill type moves for a guard or maybe some rebound help. Sucks to have an mvp caliber player who's healthy knowing you're not getting past the 2nd round again.

SD

phattymatty

I think it's happening today.  Harden has been much less annoying to watch with the new foul hunting rules but man him and jojo together is going to be amazing at times and borderline unwatchable at times.

if they can do it without losing matisse/maxey then it's a no brainer even for a few months.