Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ridiculous

7-0 Hawks run

Rebounding has sucked and they look like they partied all night. Sluggish

Jojo is way out of it

rjs246

Neither team has shot well but holy shtein Jo is draggin ass. Not great.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you don't HAVE to run the play shake...they were giving him a much better look

all time choke job in Philly sports history from embiid...I'm convinced it was because of all the shtein talking on Jokic that sixer fans have been spewing since he lost
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Agree on Shake. They have him the shot. That's on Doc not telling him to take it if he's wide open.

The game from Jojo is a major gag job. Injured or not. 0-12? Blowing layups?

Oh...and when Jo struggled I'm glad Ben picked up the sla...oh nevermind

PhillyPhreak54

Doc is in blast mode

"They outworked us the whole fargin game" made it to tv

While pointing the finger at Ben. Good.

SD

Jo was off but somebody else needs to step the farg up and score. Tobias Harris should be that guy. They played better with Howard in.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 14, 2021, 10:39:31 PM
Doc is in blast mode

i think hes mostly referring to the offensive rebounds...which i get but i didnt really see the outwork part to be honest...their best player had the most shot attempts with ZERO makes in a 2nd half in the last 50 years of basketball...thats it thats the game...i get that hes carried you the whole year and hes hurt so you arent going to publicly call him out but thats why they lost....and i say this as someone who would love nothing more than to  blame ben

SD

If Ben could just match what he shot from the stripe during the season they win last night. I'm not sure why they don't foul him more. Yea ginger boy might foul out but it's a small sacrifice for essentially a turnover

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 15, 2021, 07:41:57 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 14, 2021, 10:39:31 PM
Doc is in blast mode

i think hes mostly referring to the offensive rebounds...which i get but i didnt really see the outwork part to be honest...their best player had the most shot attempts with ZERO makes in a 2nd half in the last 50 years of basketball...thats it thats the game...i get that hes carried you the whole year and hes hurt so you arent going to publicly call him out but thats why they lost....and i say this as someone who would love nothing more than to  blame ben

This is all correct.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

That possession where ATL got the loose ball and kicked it out to Collins when they were up 4 was the killer. He buried the three and never looked back.

Such a frustrating game.

MDS

my basement flooded, i didnt watch much of this and kinda glad i didnt

trying to think but is this the first egg jo has laid in a big game? ben we know is a disaster, tobias can be too. but cant recall jo being this bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes had some stinkers...one in particular vs. boston

then theres the entire toronto series for the most part he was just awful down the stretch of every game...in particular turning the ball over but also not scoring in the last 6 minutes of seemingly every game...i looked it up after it happened and someone can check this but i wanna say he had like 50 total pts in the four losses that series....not second half pts or clutch pts in the entire series but total pts in the four games they lost...for comparisons sake hes had two 40 pt GAMES this postseason

he was tremendous defensively that series but man was he horrid on offense

Geowhizzer

Maybe a bad day for this, but Embiid was named to the All-NBA second team.  Apparently this makes him eligible for the "Supermax" extension.

And I thought that was a prison...

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 15, 2021, 09:10:23 PM
Maybe a bad day for this, but Embiid was named to the All-NBA second team.  Apparently this makes him eligible for the "Supermax" extension.

And I thought that was a prison...

He was second place for overall MVP. Second team was as low as he could go.

ice grillin you