The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

What a farging crock of shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

If that's a natural shooting motion that I am the pope
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

ben has been terrific against mitchell who just got himself run for catching feelings
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Great win.  Almost down a remote, but a great win.

MDS

danny green couldnt even crack the court in 4Q, just send him and maxey for lowry and be done with it

great win and fun fun game. they were soundly beaten for 3 qtrs then bucked up. good shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Masterpiece game by Embiid. Loved getting in their heads too. Legend has it that Bitchell is still whining.

phattymatty

nice win.  terrible shot attempt by Embiid.  great shot by Embiid.

phattymatty

I have been pretty indifferent to the Lowry trade but there is no point in not going all in on jojo's mvp year.  trade anyone who's not a starter and any picks for two years of Lowry.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 04, 2021, 10:00:47 AM
I have been pretty indifferent to the Lowry trade but there is no point in not going all in on jojo's mvp year.  trade anyone who's not a starter and any picks for two years of Lowry.

If it's Green/Maxey and a pick sure. I think Toronto wants a lot more and Lowry wants $30 million a year so it's a rental. Im onboard with going for it now...Jo ain't getting any younger.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 03, 2021, 09:49:11 PM
danny green couldnt even crack the court in 4Q, just send him and maxey for lowry and be done with it

wouldnt get it done money wise

it would have to be something like green/scott/bradley and thybulle or maxey

or they could get a third team involved and use their exemption to be able to take back more money from toronto...in other words it wouldnt be a 4 for 1

i dont think it matters anyway unless lowry says he only wants to go to philly cause its home....because if there is a bidding competition for him at the deadline the sixers are not winning it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

nba chatter seems to say that Lowry has specifically requested philly.  seems like the type of guy who might want to spend his last years at home.  I can't stand watching him flop, and he and jojo flopping together will be hard to watch sometimes, but they should still get him.

I'd love to keep matisse, I still think he's an all nba defense guy at some point.  maxey and that sweet floater can go.

also TJ had 9 steals in half last night.   an all process lineup of TJ - Roco - Grant - Wood - xxx would probably be a playoff team.

phattymatty

Vucevic would be the last guy.  He might even be pre-process though.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 04, 2021, 11:02:20 AM
Quote from: MDS on March 03, 2021, 09:49:11 PM

wouldnt get it done money wise

it would have to be something like green/scott/bradley and thybulle or maxey

or they could get a third team involved and use their exemption to be able to take back more money from toronto...in other words it wouldnt be a 4 for 1

i dont think it matters anyway unless lowry says he only wants to go to philly cause its home....because if there is a bidding competition for him at the deadline the sixers are not winning it

of course, but mike scott and whatever other crap needs to be thrown in to make it work arent worthy of being mentioned. its essentially green and maxey for lowry. then you add someone on the buyout market.

im unwilling to consider mattisse as a possibility even though yes of course he is

Geowhizzer

Korkmaz ate his Wheaties tonight or something?  ???

SD

Matisse is Brands best move by a long shot. He needs to get more pt over Green. He gets better every game.