The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

kork is not an amazing player or anything but his one skill is what the sixers lack so I'd rather keep him.

zhaire can hit the road but i don't think he has any value around the league.  same with literally every other non-starter.

most realistic "big" move would be to get rid of horford but no other team will take that contract.

ice grillin you

i might be the only one but i think horfords contract is pretty movable...its basically 3 years 80 mil left...its terrible for a back up center but its not come crazy albatross
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

bye bye trash ennis.  good riddance.

also i have not missed a dunk contest in 25 years and have no recollection of GR3 winning in 17.

SD

Happy with these moves

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
i might be the only one but i think horfords contract is pretty movable...its basically 3 years 80 mil left...its terrible for a back up center but its not come crazy albatross

Don't know if he's movable but after next season his contract becomes a valuable asset as an expiring

phattymatty

This team is assembled to beat Giannis and the Bucks but unfortunately no one else.

SD

Jo is god awful doesn't give two fargs

phattymatty

Jo looks like total garbage.

PhillyPhreak54

I was about to say the same. What the farg is up with him?

phattymatty

He's been acting like a bitch since Shaq and Chuck hurt his feelings two months ago.

They did not hold back tonight either, maybe it'll reverse the effect.

SD

He's been this bad for the past few weeks and even before the injury he was half assing it. He plays when he wants to. He has the talent to be one of the greatest Centers ever but he's a mental case. Same bullshtein with him that happened in the post season.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Here comes the third quarter laziness

So frustrating

Geowhizzer

Free fall right on schedule.

phattymatty

horford has taken 10 3s with 4 min left in the 3rd.

phattymatty

Ben and Matisse are the only two reasons I'm watching basketball right now.