Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

They farging suck

The second quarter was brutal and now from 62-60 to 71-60

PhillyPhreak54

Shoulda saved my money and got drunk at home

MDS

i dont know if theyre going to fire brett but they gotta do something...this is disaster level
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not sure if you ever followed the nba but coaches are irrelevant

the sixers stink cause of the roster build
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Still have to shteincan him tho

Bums

ice grillin you

can't wait to hire a coach that will make Ben Simmons a good shooter

phattymatty

yeah i don't think brett brown is a good coach but the things they're terrible at i'm not sure are coachable.  like being on the court together.

Don Ho

Weren't we told this team would start jelling by Christmas?  All I see is disintegrating. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

This team is such trash that embiid has to go diving for loose balls 3 minutes after he almost just lost a finger.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on January 04, 2020, 02:51:25 AM
Weren't we told this team would start jelling by Christmas?  All I see is disintegrating.

its not about jelling....its about harebrained roster construction...they just dont have workable pieces...you could give them a 12 month getting to know each other time frame and it still wouldnt matter

it also doesnt help that the one sensible addition which was adding al horford so that when embiid was off the court the team wouldnt implode has backfired since apparently horford aged 10 years over the offseason

phattymatty

technically they jelled perfectly on christmas.

MDS

mike scott is terrible

jell that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

no jojo against boston tonight.  they're reattaching his finger.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

no jojo for 1-2 weeks prob more because sixers.  glad they threw him back in the game after that to farg it up some more.

PhillyPhreak54