2014 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 12:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

How do you hang onto Haslett?  Someone post the Art article saying this is a great hire.

Zanshin

MDS

did robert griffin the third string quarterback approve the hire?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on January 09, 2014, 10:07:05 AM
Someone post the Art article saying this is a great hire.

Quote from: Arthur Mills
We get to actually live the thrill and giddiness you only get to brush up against. And it's killing you.

Rome

Washington fans are over the moon about this on FB.

Meh - I actually don't think it's awful.   Another retread like Wade Phillips would have been my guess.

SD

My Internet is horrible (Comcast) so I haven't read through these...but here is the motherload of Art's archived articles. I'm sure there are plenty of gems:

http://es.taterskins.com/topic/145404-arthur-art-mills-es-column-archive/

PhillyPhreak54

Hi ho hi ho off to ES I go...

Its like the Phillies always getting the wrong brother! They got the wrong Gruden.

Jay is terrible. ES will be gobbling him up and then in three years he'll be run outta town.

MDS

its tough to judge him because hes been handicapped by andy dalton the last 3 years, but i cant imagine this is going to work out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

This might be the best hire in Snyder's tenure and it's still not going to work out very well.

ice grillin you

hes had some good hires...zorn was the one catastrophe.....its how he runs his organization that makes the situations untenable

gibbs schotty shanny were all fine hires...spurrier on paper was def worth a shot....he just wanted no part of the nfl

the problem is all these guys have to deal with an owner like lil danni
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

You just can't help yourself, can you?

They were all disastrous hires, especially Shanahan.

Thankfully.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

So let me get this straight, They hired the Drunk Gruden and he can't change his position coaches? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

I don't think I've ever heard lil Gruden talk before, but I heard some sound bytes from his PC yesterday and dook sounds almost exactly like Chucky.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2014, 09:51:52 AM
you miss more pts than anna kornikova

Remind me again how Kelly was a disastrous hire.