2009 Week 15

Started by Feva, December 15, 2009, 12:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Having mixed feelings about that game is like having mixed feelings about 9/11.

Sgt PSN

they're only natural? 

Rome

QB Eagles

Depends on if we're counting sexual arousal as a feeling.

PhillyPhanInDC

It really shouldn't come as a shock. The Saints basically lost there last few games before the teams they were playing let them get the W. Skins game was a great example. The Saints have been wobbling for awhile. Dallas still ain't going to do shtein, they are still at the heart of it, soft batch.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

Joshua Cribbs FTW

two kickoff returns of 100+ in the first half

BigEd76

whoa Browns....2-game winning streak

and the Falcons keep their chances of a winning season alive

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 20, 2009, 04:31:17 PM
whoa Browns....2-game winning streak

Didja see Harrison with 298 yards and three TDs?

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 20, 2009, 09:58:40 AM
Having mixed feelings about that game is like having mixed feelings about 9/11.
:-D :-D  I know, I was up all night with guilt and confusion.  Than I got drunk and felt better.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Jermichael Finley must have the worst uniform in the NFL. His name is all farged up and tiny on the back, the numbers are positioned weirdly all over his jersey, and even the stripes don't look right.

QB Eagles

Harrison and Cribbs combined for 614 all-purpose yards.

The Browns scored 41 points even though Quinn only threw for 66 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs.

QB Eagles

Chargers clinched the AFC West.
Cardinals clinched the NFC West.
49ers eliminated.
Falcons eliminated.

AFC is a clusterfarg.

QB Eagles

503 yards passing for ROFL

Eagaholic

hell of an ending to the GB Pitt game

Munson

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 20, 2009, 07:54:27 PM
503 yards passing for ROFL

I took out struggling Ben against a solid D and put in Hasselbeck against the POS Bucs...... :boom :boom :boom
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds