2009 Week 12

Started by BigEd76, November 26, 2009, 12:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Go Lions
Go Raiders
Go Broncos

Green Bay fumbled the opening kickoff and Calvin Johnson gets a TD, but they lost Pettigrew.  Nice start...

NC_Eagle

Thanksgiving games that are actually worth watching!  ;D
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

BigEd76

Vince Young just led another comeback to beat Matt Leinart  :-D

18 plays, 99 yards, three 4th-down conversions and a TD pass on the final play of the game.  He finished with 387 yards passing

Tennessee is now 5-6 after starting 0-6 (first team ever to do it)

shorebird

Reid could learn something about clock managment from watching that last drive

MDS

what kind of moron is jeff fisher. vy wins. he may be a bit mentally unbalanced, but the dude wins.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

5 weeks in a row Peyton led a 4th-quarter comeback, and with Jacksonville not showing up out west again, Indy clinched the division....the earliest since the 2004 Eagles....

Sgt PSN

last play of regulation in the pitt/bal game was nuts.  baltimore is in range for a 52 yd fg and cundiff's longest is 53.  they decide to run another play on 3rd down to get closer but flacco gets sacked, fumbled and bal recovered about 4 yards back.  clock still going under 20 sec and bal gets the fg team on the field, snaps as time expires and the kick is about 3 yards short.  overtime. 

Sgt PSN

ravens win in ot.  john harbaugh is their coach.  i'm happy for him. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 29, 2009, 11:47:59 PM
ravens win in ot.  john harbaugh is their coach.  i'm happy for him. 

I live in Pittsburgh. I'm happy for him too.

shorebird

That was a hell of a game. Can't really say Steelers would have won if they'd had Big Ben in there. I thought Dixon played well.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on November 30, 2009, 06:43:24 AM
Can't really say Steelers would have won if they'd had Big Ben in there. I thought Dixon played well.

i can say it

you dont think having a guy who won the superbowl last year with one of the all time clutch drives over a guy in his first nfl start would have made a difference in OT last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

I don't think it would have gotten to OT. The Ravens defense isn't as good this season as they have been historically

Diomedes

Dixon made himself some money last night.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Its amazing how good a play action pass works when you run the freakin ball!!

phillymic2000

Hey look, Gocong's little brother is the waterboy for the Pats!