2009 Week 4

Started by Diomedes, October 04, 2009, 09:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Go KC! Go Tampa Bay! Go Denver!!

Go Baltimore!

Go!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

I want Baltimore to win but I think NE pulls it out today, especially with Welker back.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

I think Baltimore's a better team (this year), but NE has a way of salvaging zesty games.

Munson

Exactly my thoughts. They're 2-1 and already lost to the Jets, I just can't really see them falling to 2-2. But Baltimore already has the lead 7-3. I'm starting Flacco and Moss so a shootout would be nice.

Cutler scrambled and ran in a TD, and got flipped and spun around in mid air.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Yeah, so the Giants were just given a touchdown. What a zesty farging call that was.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

Ridiculous penalty call in the NYG/Chiefs game. Steve Smith went up for a ball over the middle and got hit pretty good in the arm/chest...the hit was all shoulder and forearms from the KC defender but the refs still called unnecessary roughness. They are trying to turn football into soccer.

NYG Steve Smith has looked like a real player so far this year.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Nuget will be unemployed as soon as this game is over.

0-2 on FGs again today.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Sims-Walker just got a TD given to him, total gift call.

The ref said "he got three feet down". WTF? :sly

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2009, 02:30:52 PM
Mike Sims-Walker just got a TD given to him, total gift call.

The ref said "he got three feet down". WTF? :sly

Shhh. I picked him up off the FA this week in my main league and started him with Boldin on bye.

4and26

Dam Detroit is really playing well against Chicago.........

Munson

Knox took the opening kickoff of halftime to the house to give Chicago the lead. 28-21 at the beginning of the 3rd. The Lions and Bears in a shootout?

Munson

Jacksonville is tearing Tenn apart. This year might be the end of the Jeff Fisher era there. 0-4 after being the best team record wise in the NFL.

Munson

Eli dropped back, planted, then went down in a heap after throwing the ball grabbing at his heel....Moose just said he was on the sidelines standing on the ball of his foot, but the Eagles might get a free shot at this division if he is out for any extended period of time.