2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 06:53:37 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on August 27, 2005, 11:34:45 PM
Quote from: archer on August 27, 2005, 10:42:23 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on August 27, 2005, 02:14:02 PM
Wow. The Skins won a preseason game with a vanilla gameplan against a nearly undefeated team from last season that surely brought out every trick they had. Cower's offensive genius was no match for Gibbs and whoever the farg is running that defense.

Skins defense is better than iggles, IMO.

Your opinion isn't worth the toilet paper it's normally written on.

you are truly a cunning linguist

Thank you, Moneypenny.

archer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 28, 2005, 01:01:45 AM
Hey archer...

Go farg yourself.

How's the 1 playoff appearence in 13 years feel? Oh sure you can go back and jerkoff to Gibbs' past SB victories but you sound like a Cowboys fan bringing up the past.

Here's some news for you, jackhole...

Gibbs is done. He is overmatched. Thank your lucky charms for Gregg Williams because without him you would be in SF 49ers territory of 1-2 wins.

Gibbs, Cerrato and Snyder are colossal farg ups. Gibbs was good in the 80's and early 90's...but in this era of NFL football he is cooked.

So I hope you enjoy Snyder pumping you in your ass to go to that zesty stadium to watch a lousy football team.

Enjoy your 4-5 wins this year, clown.

Are you the same guy who booed when the Eagles picked McNabb in the draft?

archer

Quote from: mooby on August 28, 2005, 08:09:38 AM
i am a taterskins fan from another board. before you sit here and try dis me, all i want is to have an intelligent, peaceful conversation with some hopefully intelligent people on these boards.  from what i've seen in this threads is a bunch of ignorant fans. please prove me wrong.

Your not wrong, they call them 700 level fans around these parts

archer

Quote from: shorebird on August 28, 2005, 12:05:54 PM
I hope all you Skin fans can stop on by after the Eagles obliterate your team. Y'all come back now...hea...?

I wonder if any of these guys are old enough to remember the last time the Skins actually won a game against the Eagles.

You honestly think the Eagles are going to "obliterate" the Skins? I mean, we totally shut down every offensive weapon you had last year, that's not going to change this year, what is going to change is that our offense is going to be alot more productive. I think both games will be close, just trying to keep it real. ;D

BigEd76

Did anyone ever mention that taterskins.com owns ExtremeSkins now?  :paranoid

Link from 3 weeks ago

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 27, 2005, 10:34:36 AM
someone needs to send this to that wiggaz site:

I didn't know the skins had a "peoples champ too"

archer

Quote from: phillymic2000 on August 28, 2005, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 27, 2005, 10:34:36 AM
someone needs to send this to that wiggaz site:

I didn't know the skins had a "peoples champ too"

Looks almost as good as the idiot you have in the stands with shoulder pads on and his face painted!!

PhillyGirl

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 06:55:32 PM

Ignoramus.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 07:09:52 PM

Looks almost as good as the idiot you have in the stands with shoulder pads on and his face painted!!

What's really funny is you're probably waiting for one of us to run and defend him. We all agree, he is an idiot.

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 28, 2005, 07:09:54 PM
Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 06:55:32 PM

Ignoramus.

Phreak didn't boo McNabb, but he did boo Santa and cheer when Irvin was hurt.

PhillyGirl

Phreak wasn't even a glimmer of hope in his parents' eyes yet when Santa was booed, dopey Sailor boy.

;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 28, 2005, 07:16:11 PM
Phreak wasn't even a glimmer of hope in his parents' eyes for the Santa thing, dopey Sailor boy.

;)

No shtein Sherlock  ;)

I forgot to add the time he threw batteries at J.D. Drew  :evil

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

Bigskinbauer

Taylor had the desired outcome, he pushed him out.  No way was he in, it is a joke to say that he was in, if you can't admit this you are all just being to big of homers.  Seems like to many of you have looked at that picture and thought it to be an amazing play, you all have built up this imagined play by looking at a freeze frame.  he was out. 
GO TERPS

jeffreyjpa

I'm not sure how you can watch the clip you posted and say that so definitively, like he was a foot out of bounds. To me, it looks too close to call (as someone mentioned earlier, maybe FF)...with that replay, the call on the field would need to stand, whichever way the officials had originally called it.