Fat NFL players die young. Did you know that?

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 31, 2006, 03:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on February 01, 2006, 06:59:34 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on February 01, 2006, 06:50:59 AM
6'1", 190lbs.

I'd straight up kick all your asses.  :evil

You could attempt do kick my ass, and though you may connect with the kick, doing so would cause your head to implode.....and also anyone you know and love to become sterile and brain damaged.  :poison

Norris?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

Guess this news doesn't bode especially well for Corey Simon and his exponentially expanding ass.

I'm 5'10 and fluctuate these days between 165-175.  Used to be around 180 when I lifted seriously....but the kid sort of cut into that disposible time.  That said, I don't really look all that different from when I lifted more...which means I was largely wasting my time, I guess.

That said, I think we need a CF Fight Club.  Because I'm reasonably sure I could do some damage.

MURP

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Quote from: MURP on February 01, 2006, 09:22:40 AM
Quote from: Zanshin on February 01, 2006, 09:20:51 AM
Because I'm reasonably sure I could do some damage.

:evil

Nikkyo!!!

I'm thinking a nikkyo to start, then wind it into a wicked kotegashi.  Little henkawaza action as an appetizer.

LBIggle

Quote from: Zanshin on February 01, 2006, 09:20:51 AM
Guess this news doesn't bode especially well for Corey Simon and his exponentially expanding ass.

I'm 5'10 and fluctuate these days between 165-175.  Used to be around 180 when I lifted seriously....but the kid sort of cut into that disposible time.  That said, I don't really look all that different from when I lifted more...which means I was largely wasting my time, I guess.

That said, I think we need a CF Fight Club.  Because I'm reasonably sure I could do some damage.

the first rule about fight club is do NOT talk about fight club.