College Football - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

kind of a weak day...too many non competitive matchups from the big boys (part of the scam of this sport). colorado/tcu was the only interesting game, besides temple beating akron! lets go!

real league is 5 days away
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Totally agree very weak weird day for college football except for that TCU Colorado game with the user-friendly 6 AM Hawaii kick off time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

there are no winners when florida state faces lsu, but there is one huge loser...farg off brian kelly

RIP declan sullivan
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Loved seeing that they got smoked.

PhillyPhreak54

And Duke beating Clemson would be pretty awesome too

MDS

oh no, douchebag dabo and brian kelly being embarrassed on back to back nights

im so upset

PhillyPhreak54

Future Eagle Five Fo Jr is the only good thing about Clemson

Lol at the Tigers turnovers

Don Ho

WTF with those turnovers?  Unbelievable.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

CFB is back baby!

Brutal targeting call against KU. Good lord that was a textbook tackle

PhillyPhreak54

I think the ref is blind

Dude gets the 1st down by half a yard. They even review and call him short.

PhillyPhreak54

Army is taking it to UTSA by throwing!

A little ref help too but the Knights have scored on every possession.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Texas is back?

Check that.

Wyoming is about to take the lead

PhillyPhreak54

Colorado State came to play!

Disaster averted for Texas

Bama is done I believe