NBA Fantasy

Started by ice grillin you, September 28, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I suck at NBA fantasy...two in a row with no playoffs.

phattymatty

as usual, i'm in the playoffs by not making a single transaction the entire season.

it's not laziness, it's just that i'm a draftmaster.

i've been in the finals for football (won), baseball (lost) and basketball (will win) this year, making the least transactions in the entire league.

if anyone wants to learn the secret to an amazing draft, i am taking applications.

MDS

unless you were in a different baseball league i beat qtown johnny in the final

and im almost certain i will beat you in the final in nba. that is if kobe gets his ass back.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

you may be right.

i just jinxed myself anyway, love got a concussion from that dope javale mcgee and is probably out all week.

MDS

i am right

i think i beat you in 2nd round or something.

either way you suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

2 years in a row half my team gets injured just as the playoffs hit. unbelievable. farg this. im farging done with nba.

ice grillin you

to bad you pushed to have the waiver pick up limit introduced

really tho there was no chance you were beating brett....he is the nba fantasy master....think this will be four out of the last five years for him...funny thing is he doesnt watch and knows very little about the league....not that that really matters in fantasy but im almost positive he knows something about doing lineups in yahoo fantasy that no one else does
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

new year - same ole league

league id - 15681
pass - ball

ice grillin you

Diomedes

If you've got a spot, I like basketball.  Don't want to snake it out from phatty though so let me know.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

we def have a spot regardless if you want in....but you know this is a daily exercise...its not like football where you can spend one day a week making your moves and lineup....anyway if you are up to a full time job ill def hit you up with the sign in 411

Diomedes

Daily my ass.  phatty makes the playoffs annually without doing shtein. 

But yeah, I know it's a lot more involved.  I last played in '04 in a work league and it was a good time.  My $20 will surely be a loss, but like I said, I like basketball so it will give me more reason to watch and follow if I have some skin in the game.

Isn't the entrance info listed three posts above?  Or is that old? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

good point

and yes that is the correct info....forgot i posted it

$25 entry btw

Diomedes

ice grillin you

doesnt matter...most people pay at the end....but it will be sent to me