Week Six - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2023, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tyreek has pulled up lame with what looks like a hammy

MDS

brock purdy out here lookin like brock poopy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Deebo is out

Purdy picked

PJ Temple Walker playing better than Dak against them

10-10!

PhillyPhreak54

Tyreek just had cramps and is back in and after being down 14-0 the Panthers have laid down. About to be 35-14.

Justin Fields is out with an injury

Art Smith is a clown.

PhillyPhreak54

SF is getting killed

Deebo out
Williams on a bum ankle
McCaffrey out with an oblique injury

MDS

total game from hell for the niners...one of those weeks where it all stacks up against you

system qb purdy aint gonna save them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Witching hour is upon us

Bears and Bagent trying to screw me. Come in Cuzzo you Sonofabitch engineer a drive

Art Smith and Ridder are farging AWFUL!! On the one and they take delay of game and then almost have a second delay and then he chunks up a dead duck and Wash picks it off

Just straight garbage from them

PhillyPhreak54

Vikings have one first down in the 2H. One.

And they're gonna end up blowing it against the Bears

PhillyPhreak54

Temple PJ with a crushing pick

Niners take the lead

Desmond Ridder is a bum

QB Eagles

There are some clowns who do stupid stuff around the league, but Arthur Smith is the most regularly awful HC that I see week in and week out. It's just constant farging up. Feels like he hurts the Falcons more than Staley hurts the Chargers which is saying a lot.

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy stoned the Hawks deep in their territory to turn them over on downs

Bengals proceed to run a mere :24 off and punt

Seahawks inside the 20 already

Stupid idiots

QB Eagles

roller coaster day for whoever had the fins at -14

QB Eagles

how the farg did that falcons team win 3 games

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 15, 2023, 03:48:49 PMThere are some clowns who do stupid stuff around the league, but Arthur Smith is the most regularly awful HC that I see week in and week out. It's just constant farging up. Feels like he hurts the Falcons more than Staley hurts the Chargers which is saying a lot.

I agree. He's awful.

And his QB completes the circuit of shtein between the two.

This game has been like bleach in my eyes. Loser energy

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy held on. They tried but thankfully the Hawks OL and Geno wouldn't let them blow the game.