I hate my job!

Started by TexasEagle, March 12, 2006, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Booze, poker and sports in the middle of a weekday? I hate you.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

my office is having hawaiian shirt day next week.  i didn't know places actually did this, i thought it was just in bad movies.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on March 30, 2006, 03:17:08 PM
my office is having hawaiian shirt day next week.  i didn't know places actually did this, i thought it was just in bad movies.

If you just called "Office Space" a bad movie, you deserve a kick to the manjunk.

Geowhizzer

Zanshin

I should have a reasonably good job.  It's not far from home, the hours aren't hideous, I manage a fairly decent team of folks, I make decent money by No. NJ standards, so my wife can be home with the kid....

The thing is, I can't bring myself to give a rat's ass about the work I do.  I mean, I do a good job because I don't want to be a guy who does a bad job...but at the end of the day, I really don't care.  I wish I could figure out a way to care even a little bit beyond just getting paid.

I keep hearing about these people who pop up in the morning and can't wait to get to work....but I've never met these people in real life.  Wish I was one of them, though.

ice grillin you

i dont look forward to going to my job and i would retire tomorrow if i could but i love my job if that makes sense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2006, 08:48:33 AM
i dont look forward to going to my job and i would retire tomorrow if i could but i love my job if that makes sense

I can dig it.

Zanshin - those people you hear about don't exist. They're an urban legend.

Zanshin

ice grillin you

property manager for the federal government
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Account manager for Aramark, love what I do, don't love the people I work with.

Wingspan

while i dont pop up in the morning singing the praises of work. i do enjoy my work. and i like where i work. i'm pretty much doing what i want to be doing, and i consider myself lucky for that because i didnt have to stray too far from my goals.

basically, once i am at work in the mornings, for the time being, i love where i am right now. the big three in a job are all good. the work, the people, the money.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

I teach middle school (8th grade) American History, and I love it!  :D

They're probably sending the paddy wagon for me right now.  :crazy

MadMarchHare

Drug discovery in the field of cancer.
Anyone but Reid.