The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

That was horrible. I wanted to put her out of her misery after her third word.  She was not hot either.  :boo :boo
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

God, Inc.

It's like Office Space............with Jesus.  Except that Jesus isn't actually in it. 

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Rome

It's like Office Space without the humor.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ry8BPPCy0k

fan nearly folds himself in half backward falling for a ground ball at Yankee game
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Father Demon on January 10, 2007, 10:37:33 PM
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been posted before.

Some of the hottest pie fighting I have ever seen

The last set of girls, the on in pink, I'd pay to have her kidnapped and caged and brought over so that I could share rape with her.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

methdeez

Quote from: Father Demon on January 11, 2007, 04:09:14 PM
World's worst parking lot driver?
The realy sad part is that Germans have to take over 20 lessons and spend like $2000 to get a licence.

Rome

Quote from: Father Demon on January 10, 2007, 10:37:33 PM
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been posted before.

Some of the hottest pie fighting I have ever seen

On a WTF scale from 1-10, I give that a solid 8.

Freaky, sexy, weird, and it made me hungry.   :yay

Father Demon

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

CanadianEaglesFan

"The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong."

"The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth of the hole!"

Feva

Quote from: Father Demon on January 11, 2007, 11:17:07 PM

The 'Not the baby's father' Dance

I still laugh every time I see that thing.

I'm also proud to tell you that I saw that original airing and spit my drink all over the place when it happened (minus the OutKast).
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews