The Miami Heat are going to suck in 2010 thread

Started by The BIGSTUD, October 25, 2010, 06:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

This season I'm going to track and laugh at how overrated this joke of a team is going to be. I'm going to bet against them regularly starting with the Sixers and I'm going to rake in money. I'm also going to brag about how right I am when this loser team ends up sucking and barely finishes above .500. Although I will root for them against Boston tomorrow, but this team will get killed by the Sixers and are just generally going to suck this year. Also, I encourage anyone who actually thinks they are going to be good to hype them up. It will make it that much sweeter when I'm right about these frauds.

Just making big bets against big teams with big players in big moments with big savings from the BIGSTUD law firm.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

I think they'll win at least 60 but I won't be shocked when Boston or Orlando goes to the Finals instead

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

cole are you drunk

cause if this is drunk cole this person is worse than regular cole if that was even possible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

holy shtein this thread has epic fail all over it.

lol @ 42 wins.

jesus...

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they fail miserably.

It'd be virtually impossible for them to miss the playoffs in the shoddy ass Eastern, but I think a nice loss in the ECF would be real nice.

And I am tired of Rachel farging Nichols talking on ESPN about the little inside jokes and human interest stories.

Rome

whoa there, big fella.

ease up on rachel nichols.  otherwise we got bidness.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2010, 09:42:51 PM...but I think a nice loss in the ECF would be real nice.

nice diction bubby, super nice
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 25, 2010, 07:52:26 PM
holy shtein this thread has epic fail all over it.

lol @ 42 wins.

jesus...

seriously

gf please It burns when I pee and have a non idiot start a 2010 nba thread
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 26, 2010, 11:43:37 AM
lolz

Because the Miami Heat has no season tickets left so sell, the team decided to let their sales staff go.

awesome editing job.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 26, 2010, 12:25:05 PM
If I haven't seen it, it's new to me.

QuotePosted on Saturday, 07.31.10

on top of things as usual

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.