BigEd76

THUD

dead Russian luger...check
malfunction during the torch lighting....check
mens downhill postponed because of a mushy slope....check

So far so good...

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I'm curious: who really cares about the Olympics?

And I don't mean who on :CF cares.  I don't care if you care.  I want to know who out there actually gives a shtein about this circus.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

farg the farging french, jesus.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

LBIggle

the opening ceremonies made me wish i had some shrooms.

Rome

they made me wish i had some anthrax.

Eagaholic

LBIggle

or you could just luge everyone.

rjs246

This is definitely the worst olympics ever. Which is remarkable since they've all sucked since the original dream team.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

my wife answered my question a few minutes ago:  "I'm going to watch the Olympics for a while before I go to work."

BigEd76

I've never been a big fan of the Olympics but damn if it doesn't make you watch sports that you'd never give a F about the other 3 years 11 months in between.  "farg yeah curling's on!"

Sgt PSN

curling is terrible.  i think it's a game that was invented by janitors.  i don't really care about the olympics, especially in the "usa usa" aspect except maybe when it comes to basketball.  other than that, there's a few olympic sports i enjoy watching and that's mostly because they aren't everyday sports you can see here in the states.

for the winter games, i enjoy watching bob sledding, some figure skating and anything on skis. 

summer games i mostly watch basketball and gymnastics

MDS

Olympics are not sports. Its entertainment programming. That's how the networks treat it.

Its intended and marketed at everyone from 10 year olds to sunmos diabetic racist grandmother.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.