Who's the Softest?

Started by rjs246, December 27, 2005, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the (potentially) playoff bound teams, which ones have more creampuff than grit?

Seattle
4 (19%)
Denver
2 (9.5%)
Indianapolis
2 (9.5%)
New York
10 (47.6%)
Dallas
7 (33.3%)
Washington
6 (28.6%)
Chicago
0 (0%)
Tampa Bay
3 (14.3%)
Cincy
2 (9.5%)
Jacksonville
2 (9.5%)
Pittburgh
0 (0%)
New England
0 (0%)
Carolina
1 (4.8%)
Kansas City
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

rjs246

I'm saying Seattle and Denver are the two softest playoff teams, and both teams have home games in the second round at least. I can see both of those teams losing to anyone else in the playoffs. There's going to be a lot of weakassweak fancyschmancy football this winter. Boo.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Indy may be vulnerable with all the distractions they've suddenly hit.

I'd have to say that Kansas City is the softest.  Heck, the Eagles beat them.

QB Eagles

Jacksonville ends the season with SF, Houston, and Tennessee. Not exactly the best prep for the playoffs. And they barely squeaked by SF.

I also picked Dallas, but it could have been any NFC East team. Some weeks they show up, some weeks they do not. I think they have less talent than the Giants and perhaps less discipline and focus than the Skins, so that's why I went with the Boys.

Bigskinbauer

GO TERPS

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Skins and Seattle.  Skins are not that good.  Seattle has had a kosher schedule all year, playing in the weakest conference.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I still think Seattle and Denver are the softest teams in left and they're probably going to be in the SB. It'll be the most mincingest, fanciest championship ever. Joy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

It's like watching a girl fight only not as hot.......but with just as much hair pulling.   Boooo!