Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, kids!

You like photos?  You like Bucs football?  Then...

This job's for you!

Seabiscuit36

does anyone know how to get an album thats on Shutterfly, and download it to your harddrive?  Looks like this zesty webhosting site only lets you keep the files on there site, so you can print ish out. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 24, 2008, 11:48:20 AM
does anyone know how to get an album thats on Shutterfly, and download it to your harddrive?  Looks like this zesty webhosting site only lets you keep the files on there site, so you can print ish out. 

I think the only way you can do it is if you "right click/save as" on each individual pic.  Shutterfly is a hot steamy pile of poo.  I don't exactly know why imagestation changed over to shutterfly, but imagestation was 10x better.  I think I deleted my account with them within a week or so after the change over.

Cerevant

Save As will not get the full resolution pic.  The only to get a full res pic back is to order a CD/DVD from them.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Susquehanna Birder

Biscuit, did you have them process your film or something?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 24, 2008, 01:52:10 PM
Biscuit, did you have them process your film or something?
nah, my cousin has tons of pics of this past week, and some great ones of Seacrets saturday which might bitchslap your Brigantine Beach girl.  I'll have to get her to send me the file via sendspace or something else.  ShutterFly sucks ass
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

Gotcha. I'm a big flickr fan myself.

shorebird

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 24, 2008, 10:18:39 PM

When my imagestation changed, it went to flicker, and I like it better than imagestation. Sarge, maybe yours didn't change to fliker because you don't use yahoo??

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on June 25, 2008, 07:03:29 AM
Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 24, 2008, 10:18:39 PM

When my imagestation changed, it went to flicker, and I like it better than imagestation. Sarge, maybe yours didn't change to fliker because you don't use yahoo??

I do use yahoo for certain things, like email.  But I don't know what that would have to do with anything.  A while back when imagestation was getting ready to go away, I logged on one day and and was prompted to create a shutterfly account and all of my images were automatically transferred.  After navigating around the site for a couple days, I decided to delete the account. 

Seabiscuit36

I like photobucket much more than those two

Sgt PSN

Only reason I don't use photobucket is because the gubment blocked it at work.  I have no idea why, but they did. 

shorebird

I use verizon/yahoo for my server, and it automatically chanced from imagestation to fliker. Don't know why. I know that you used imagestation, thats why I assumed you'd automatically get changed over to fliker.

shorebird

One thing I like about fliker is the downloads are faster and you can get different size pics that don't distort and have the url right there for you to grab.

mussa

bikini car wash a few weekends back
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 25, 2008, 09:06:34 AM
Only reason I don't use photobucket is because the gubment blocked it at work.  I have no idea why, but they did. 

Quote from: mussa on June 25, 2008, 02:00:13 PM

bikini car wash a few weekends back

Damn photobucket.