Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

That's pretty effin cool looking.  :yay  Unfortunately I'll never see anything like that first hand because I don't believe in waking up at 5:30 in the friggin morning. 

mussa

i wasn't planning on waking up that early. i saw that and had to take pictures of it. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

shorebird

mussa

is that a chocolate lab? he's so cute. i love labs.  very energenic! good luck....
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

shorebird

Quote from: mussa on May 21, 2006, 12:17:36 PM
is that a chocolate lab? he's so cute. i love labs. very energenic! good luck....
Yes, a Chocolate English Lab. The English Labs arent' supposed to get as big as a regular Lab, they are shorter.

Those pics of yours are awsome, especially the Castle ones. It's amazing the way things were built back then.

shorebird

This is the fish pic I tried to post a while back, 42" of Striped Bass.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Quote from: shorebird on May 21, 2006, 01:05:43 PM

wow. thats a big fish.  what was the weight on that?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on May 21, 2006, 01:05:43 PM

I caught you a delicious bass. 

shorebird

Quote from: mussa on May 21, 2006, 01:51:25 PM
wow. thats a big fish. what was the weight on that?

I can't remember, I'd have to ask my bro' in-law.

Rome

Taken from Citizens Bank Park two years ago.  Philadelphia looks beautiful from that vantage point.

Diomedes

It's a great city.  That chick walking in the foreground in the black jeans is teh hotness.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

This was a week after I first got him, or 10 weeks old. He seems twice that big now.

I take pics with a sony cyber-shot S40. Nuthin' fancey, but it takes real nice pics. I don't know if anyone besides 64 can remember cameras before they were digital, ;D but nowadays with the sonymemory stick, you can snap away and keep only the good ones. I love it!

shorebird

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 21, 2006, 05:40:30 PM
Philadelphia looks beautiful from that vantage point.

Thats a great pic.