Got Three for Buffalo

Started by fansince61, December 26, 2007, 06:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I think MDS and IGY will make some beautiful babies.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

ya damn right you cheese-faced bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2007, 11:31:32 PM
ya damn right you cheese-faced bitch

I don't even know what that means, but stop hitting on me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

aint no thing, shorty. we still cool.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

farg yourself with a 40, shteinbreath

Sgt PSN

Looks like MDS has been hitting up the gangsta chatrooms again. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2007, 06:58:13 PM
ill take one of those extras if igy personally comes to my house and wakes me up

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

that why you up at 5:30 AM igy?  shtein, call me in about seven hours to wake my ass up for the game.  can't believe i'm going to drag my ass down to the sportsbar to watch this jv scrimmage.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

yep...i actually got up later today than i normally do for a game...but since its the last game of the year and meaningless i dont have to hit the road quite as early to get my spot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

have a good time!  what's the weather supposed to be like?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2007, 05:28:10 AM
Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2007, 06:58:13 PM
ill take one of those extras if igy personally comes to my house and wakes me up

boy you got me confused with a man repeats himself