Week 2 - Giants at Eagles GAME thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 17, 2006, 09:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

FOX Pregame will be in Philly.  Will Chris Snee play?  Is Westbrook's injury more serious than they're letting on?

Go Birds.

Feva

Let's get this mofo started already.

Go Eagles.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Magical_Retard

WHO WILL PROTECT THIS HOUSE????

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

SD_Eagle5

Magical_Retard

and the inflammation is due to some thing they put on his ankle cause of the pre season injury.

great...hes reaching the point where we need to just not have him practice all week.

if he doesnt go moats better step up.

MDS

From now on I propose Brian Westbrook is kept in a protective bubble for every single second of his life except when he is on the field. It's really only the logical option left.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

MDS

Sal Pal just said Fragile Boy is going. Yay, now he can ear his ACL.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Magical_Retard

apparently westbrook said he felt fine and it was up to reid and reid gave the go ahead.

BigEd76

Dillen

4and26

Quote from: MDS on September 17, 2006, 11:40:33 AM
Sal Pal just said Fragile Boy is going. Yay, now he can ear his ACL.
OK, do I sit him or play him on my fantasy team??  Who gets the ball more if he's banged up - Moats or Buck?

4and26

There are no major surprises among the Eagles inactives. Cornerback Lito Sheppard is out with an ankle injury. A.J. Feeley is the third quarterback. Also inactive are guard Max Jean-Gilles, tackles Pat McCoy and Winston Justice, wide receiver Jason Avant, defensive tackle Sam Rayburn and defensive end Jerome McDougle.